|Work Status:||Full Time and Part Time|
|Supervisor’s Title:||VP Operations|
Primary Purpose and Function:
Assist in day to day functions for warehouse operations. These responsibilities may include picking and packing orders as well as assisting in receiving inventory, cycle counting, inventory control, kit building, and other warehouse duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to lift 25 lbs. regularly and be on feet for majority of work shift.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player.
- Problem solving skills.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
Desired Skills: (Will provide training)
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with any ERP system a plus.
Previous warehouse experience is a plus but will train the right person with the right attitude.
High School Diploma or GED
Send your resume