Release Firmware Version 5.0.2
This firmware release contains several enhancements and fixes and is recommended for all users.
- A clickable “Firmware Update Available” banner notification was added to the top of the user interface to make users aware of available firmware updates when logging into the router.
- An “Auto Update” page was added to simplify firmware updates. This means that downloading and installing firmware files manually is no longer necessary.
- A search box was added to the Static Leases page to make it easier and faster to find static lease entries in a large list.
- Selecting the “Apply” button no longer triggers a “Reboot…” notification for pages which don’t require a reboot. Previously, the user interface indicated a reboot was required for some changes even when a reboot wasn’t actually required.
- There was an issue where certain special characters in VPN Usernames would prevent users from accessing the VPN. That issue is now resolved.
- A scroll bar was added to Static Leases allowing users to see all saved static lease entries. Previously, no more than 10 entries were visible.
- VLANs: When the IP address is changed on a VLAN, the DHCP Start/End values do not automatically change in the UI. To see and verify the change, Save then select Edit again.
- DHCP Class B > Number of IP Addresses value: This value modifies LAN IP rather than DHCP Start. Until this is resolved in an upcoming release, simply edit the DHCP Start and End addresses manually for Class B networks.